How do I change my watch strap?
To change your FKM+ watch strap equipped with quick release spring bars.
Follow these simple steps:
- Locate the small lever on the back of the strap, where the spring bar connects to the watch lug.
- Using your fingernail or a small tool, gently pull the lever towards the strap to compress the spring bar.
- While holding the lever, carefully slide the strap out from the watch lug.
- To attach the new strap, align the quick release spring bar with the lug holes and compress the lever.
- While compressing the lever, slide the spring bar into the lug holes and release the lever, securing the strap in place.
By following these guidelines, you'll be able to quickly and easily change your watch straps, giving your timepiece a fresh new look whenever you desire.
CAFÉ FKM+ Watch Straps
Our most versatile FKM+ watch strap is available in:
18mm, 20mm, 22mm & 24mm widths.
It's classic design blends well with all watch styles and the added
FREE Black PVD Buckle gives you even more styling options.